What sets Rodwell Autoclaves apart for the competition?
- CHAMBER manufactured using the highest quality stainless steel (Grade 321 or 316) good for 2.62 BAR/ 138 deg c
- Reinforced welded stainless steel door will not corrode or warp
- Every autoclave is manufactured around a sturdy frame. This makes for easily removable panels and the autoclave will be ‘held together securely’- even with ALL the panels removed
- Easily Accessible Components for simple servicing
- High Pressure Pipework (up to 14 bar) with compression fittings for simple component servicing
- Standard Interchangeable MP24 control system fitted across the range for total compatibility
- More STANDARD features than any other control system
- MP-DIAGNOSIS informs the operator as to the autoclave status and nature of any potential problems
- MP-Log (optional) enables the operator to email cycles to the Rodwell Factory for diagnosis and cycle recommendations
- 10 year chamber warranty
- Secure uncomplicated door closure systems
- Thermal and Pressure Lock + Lock Position sensors for safety
- Cost effective long lasting spares- ALWAYS IN STOCK!